Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My first posting to my new blog

I'm starting a new blog because I'm one of those people that feels that things need to have a real purpose. I love to create things; paper, photographs, scraps of ribbon and lace, fabric and even with food. I have several other blogs going on that I kind of dropped because well, my scrapbooking/crafting room thing is in limbo at the moment.
 Moment, what a word. The fact is, I've not done one single paper crafting thing since before moving here from England 2 years ago. Every single paper crafting item be it a  paper cutter or a  rubber stamp, to my ink pads, ribbons and card stock not to mention albums and just everything needed to make cards and scarp book layouts is still packed away in boxes in my basement. The only thing I've allowed myself  to work with is my sewing machines, thread and fabrics. I've been keeping myself busy creating things...from quilted table runners to Halloween costumes, window treatments, tote bags, handbags and of course where would I be without my quilt tops? Heck I've got 16 of them finished and waiting to be stitched by the long arm machine. Yes, one could say that I've been doing a good job at keeping myself rather busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment