Friday, July 12, 2013

Laughing at myself

Do you ever get so involved in your life that you just set things aside "for later"? Well I've pretty much done that with my blog. Between unpacking my crafting things and getting them put away, my daughters graduation from high school and the wedding that my entire family was in this past weekend (myself included, well I've been a little busy.

 On to new business; we're gearing up for our daughter to move into the dorms at Boston University this fall.  Our son will be starting at a new college in South Dakota. Lots of changed for our children who will soon be having birthdays- Son will be 21 and daughter will be 18- wow am I really old enough to have kids that age? I suppose that I am, LOL! The though of being "empty nesters" is there in the back of my noggin. Now I'm not converting any rooms into new crafting spaces or a home gym. They are how ever going to be my new decorating pallets. I have given the "guest room" the Americana theme but I can change that out to a girly pink theme in a heart beat!I've got a few ideas on what I want to do to our daughters room but I'll wait until she's moved into her dorm room before I rearrange anything in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment